Renal Transplant Fellowship
Description of the Program
- The Transplant Fellowship at Columbia University is established to foster advanced training in the area of renal transplantation to persons who have already completed their general nephrology fellowship training.
- This is a one year fellowship, with a faculty appointment at the level of clinical instructor with associated benefits. One month paid vacation and expenses for one conference is provided.
- 9 months of consultation/office based training and inpatient training in renal transplantation
- 1 month nephropathology. This will consist of reviewing biopsies with our four full-time nephropathologists. In addition , reviewing the histopathologic data for the manuscripts and patients studies will occur at this time.
- 1 month vacation.
- The fellow will follow patients enrolled in ongoing clinical trials. She will recruit new patients for these studies. Training in research study design and implementation and writing of manuscripts dealing with renal transplantation will be imparted at the end of the fellowship, the fellow is expected to complete at least one study which she has designed and implemented herself.
Please apply online at https://academicjobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=55746 for the fellowship